By Key Poulan
Our partners have many years of experience writing for and teaching some of the best high school programs in the United States and Drum & Bugle Corps around the world. They have been, or are currently judges for Drum Corps International and have judged, taught and performed clinics all over Europe, Asia, and the United States.
Please feel free to view their websites for more information on what they have to offer. If you would like for us to make initial contact for you we are happy to do so as well.
MartianMusic – Online Sheet Music
- Winter Percussion Music
- Street Percussion Music
- Field Percussion Music
- Marching Band, Parade and Field Show Music
- Drill Design for Field Show, Winter Guard, and Winter Percussion
- Concert Band Music
- Beginning Band Music
- Chamber Music and Solos
- Vocal Music
Need us to modify a show to make it fit for you? No problem. Instrumentation is detailed on each piece. We will happily modify the instrumentation to fit your ensemble.
Need something you don’t see? No problem. Contact us for custom arrangements and compositions.
Pitopia Percussion – What we do
- Write and arrange full custom marching shows for winds, battery, and front ensemble books to fit your exact needs for instrumentation and skill level.
- Re-arrange existing works to fit your exact needs for instrumentation and skill level.
- Offer online/phone consultation and advice on set up, use of personnel, mallet selection, repairs, and instrument selection.
- Clinics and instruction
- Offer instructor and arranger resources that are designed to help teachers and composers.
- Consulting and writing for schools that don’t have the resources to have a full or part time pit instructor
Key Poulan is a composer and arranger primarily for the marching arts and has written for the world’s most famous drum corps including the Santa Clara Vanguard, Mandarins, Glassmen, Spirit of Atlanta, Vanguard Cadets, Spartans, Caballeros, Bushwackers, Renegades, Juliana, Millennium and the Star United Mini Corps. As the owner of Key Poulan Music, he has been recognized as one of the country’s top arrangers and composers in the area of contemporary marching band and has several concert band works to his credit. His marching band arrangements have won several national titles at the Bands of America Grand Nationals Championships. His works have won many state titles throughout the United States and have been performed around the world. His transcription of “The Promise of Living” from Copland’s “Tender Land” was extremely well received at the Bands of America National Concert Band Festival and his original works “Carnegie Fanfare and Dance” and “A Fortune in Steel” were both premiered at New York City’s Carnegie Hall.